Top 5 Acoustic Guitars under <$100 for beginners
What we like?
Where to Buy?
Rogue Starter (Acoustic guitar)
*The most affordable choice for beginners
*Small in size
Jasmine S35 (Acoustic Guitar), Natural
*Strong and very reliable
*It is affordable
*Simple to operate
Arcadia DL41NA (Acoustic Guitar)
*The sound is of high quality
*Good product for fingerpicking
*Has a strong volume
Yamaha GL-1 TBS (Guitalele)
*Entertaining to play and very comfortable to hold
*Small in size
*It is travel-friendly
Jasmine S34C (NEX Acoustic Guitar)
*Comfortable and good action when playing
*Strong and very reliable.
Read on for our detailed reviews of the top 5 best Guitars for Beginners!
1. Rogue Starter (Acoustic guitar)
The Rogue Starter is designed for starters. It is very affordable for everyone. The guitar is comfortable and relatively cheaper than most guitars on the market. It sounds lovely when you are playing in moderate or low volume levels. However, it has no high-action. This may cause discomfort with prolonged playing. But it is a good choice for students, private performance or playing at home.
1. The most affordable choice for beginners
2. Small in size
3. Well designed for beginners
1. Need regular retuning
2. Low quality
3. The sound is low quality
2. Jasmine S35 (Acoustic Guitar), Natural
1. Strong and very reliable
2. It is affordable
3. Simple to operate
1. The strings are of low quality.
3. Arcadia DL41NA (Acoustic Guitar)
1. The sound is of high quality
2. Good product for fingerpicking
3. Has a strong volume
1. Fret heights might get uncomfortable
2. High action
4. Yamaha GL-1 TBS (Guitalele)
1. Entertaining to play and very comfortable to hold
2. Small in size
3. It is travel-friendly
1. Has sliding pegs
2. Need regular retuning
5. Jasmine S34C (NEX Acoustic Guitar)
2. Comfortable and good action when playing
3. Strong and very reliable.
1. Need frequent retuning
Guitar-Buying Guide for Beginners/Starters
First, you need to decide whether you need an electric guitar or an acoustic guitar. If you love country or folk music, the best type to pick is an acoustic guitar. But if you are leaning more on rock music, an electric guitar would be the best choice.
For a beginner, an acoustic guitar is the best choice. Below are some of the things you need to look for when buying a guitar.
1. The budget – the first thing to consider is your budget. Happily, there are many guitars under $100, $200, $300 or more. However, ensure you pick a high-quality guitar.
2. The size – guitars are available in different shapes and sizes. Choose a good size that suits you.
3. The brands – another important thing to consider is the brand. Keep in mind that a popular brand has a good reputation.
4. Type of wood – the design of the guitar depends on the type of wood used. Besides, the type of wood used can affect the quality of the sound.
5. Durability – a guitar is made of wood among other accessories. Therefore, ensure you pick a guitar that is durable by checking all the accessories.
6. The tuners – another significant factor to consider when buying a guitar is the quality of the tuners. Remember you will need to tune your guitar regularly.
7. The strings – check the quality of the strings. You need high-quality strings to avoid changing them often.