Today, the most preferred drum kit is the electric one. Even though it is more expensive than the traditional one, it comes with numerous benefits. Here are some of the benefits of electric drum sets.
Top Ten Electric-Drum Sets under <$200 for kids
What we like?
Where to Buy?
First-Act-Discovery Drum-Set & Seat, Pink-Sparkle
*Has learning guides for kids
*Very easy to play
*Has numerous features to the kids
Mendini – (Cecilio 16 inch 3-Piece Kids-junior-Drum-Set MJDS-3-BL)
* Include sticks and throne
* Good for all ages.
*Good looking to motivate the kids
*Have hi-hat and the sticks
*Availability of replaceable top-bottom heads
TKO 99TKO99MR 3-Piece Junior-Drum-Set
*Has adjustable sticks
*Include real wood-shells
*The Cymbal arm is adjustable.
GP Percussion GP55BK 5-Piece-Junior-Drum Set
*Have tunable drum-heads
*Big than ordinary set for kids
*Have throne and the sticks
11pc Kids Boy-Girl Drum-Set Musical-Instrument Toy Playset
*Easy and fun to play
*Ideal for kids
GP Percussion-GP55BK 5-Piece Junior-Drum-Set
*Good for beginners
*Has great features
Gammon 5-Piece-Junior-Starter-Drum Kit with Cymbals
*Available in different colors
Ludwig-Junior-Outfit Drum Set Wine-Red
*Easy to use
*Attractive to motivate beginners, especially kids
Mendini by Cecilio 13 Inch 3-Piece Kids/Junior Drum Set
*Comes with Round padded height adjustable drum throne
*Comes with Bass drum pedal and A pair of wooden drum sticks
Read on for our detailed reviews of the top 10 best Drum sets for Kids!
1. First-Act-Discovery Drum-Set & Seat, Pink-Sparkle
1. Has learning guides for kids
2. Very easy to play
3. Has numerous features to the kids
1. To appropriate for older kids
2. Mendini – (Cecilio 16 inch 3-Piece Kids-junior-Drum-Set MJDS-3-BL)
2. Include sticks and throne
3. Good for all ages.
1. No room for growth
2. More like a toy
3. Sound-Percussion Labs-Lil-Kicker
1. Good looking to motivate the kids
2. Have hi-hat and the sticks
3. Availability of replaceable top-bottom heads
1. Getting some part replacement might be hard
2. No much room to grow
4. TKO 99TKO99MR 3-Piece Junior-Drum-Set
1. Has adjustable sticks
2. Include real wood-shells
3. The Cymbal arm is adjustable.
1. No room for growth
2. The boxes do not offer set-up instructions
5. GP Percussion GP55BK 5-Piece-Junior-Drum Set
1. Have tunable drum-heads
2. Big than ordinary set for kids
3. Have throne and the sticks
1. Might be a bit complicated
2. The bass drum pedal is fabric
6. 11pc Kids Boy-Girl Drum-Set Musical-Instrument Toy Playset
1. Easy and fun to play
2. Ideal for kids
1. Children-like design
8. Gammon 5-Piece-Junior-Starter-Drum Kit with Cymbals
3. Available in different colors
1. Might be complicated for young kids
9. Ludwig-Junior-Outfit Drum Set Wine-Red
This drum has all the features that a kid need. It looks classic and very cool for all beginners.
1. Easy to use
2. Attractive to motivate beginners, especially kids
1. Too small for older kids
10. Mendini by Cecilio 13 Inch 3-Piece Kids/Junior Drum Set
Good drum set for a decent price.
2. comes with Round padded height adjustable drum throne
3. comes with Bass drum pedal
4. comes with A pair of wooden drum sticks
1. cymbal is very small
1. Unlike the acoustic drum sets that are big and have numerous materials, electric drums are made to fit in small places. This means they are the best choices for kids.
2. Electric drum sets offer more sound variety. With the traditional kits, you can only have the same sound. But is electric is good for people who want to play more several genres of music.
3. They make recording easy. It is easier to connect the electronic drum kit to your computer. With the acoustic drum sets, you will need a soundproof room.
4. Electric drum sets are good for everyone because they have volume control. You can just the volume the way you want.
If you are planning to buy an electric drum set for the first time, it is wise to do a research before making a final the decision. Below are the most important things you need to consider when buying an electric drum set for your kids.
1. Budget – one main factor to consider is your budget. Fortunately, you can get many quality electric drum sets at a good price.
2. Intention – if your kids love to play the drums, you need to ensure you pick the best quality. High-quality drums will serve them for many years.
3. Drum modules – this is the computer of the brain behind the drums. Ensure the modules you choose have the desired features.
4. Heads – pick a head that has a more natural feeling when you are playing.
5. Drum pads – the other essential factor to look at is the drum pads. Since there are different types of pads, choose according to your preferences.